Terms & Conditions
Here you can read our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) for accommodation bookings
Access to and use of this Kuukkeli Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”).
By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Booking Cancellation
• If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
• If cancelled or modified later or in case of no_show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
3. Deposit Policy
• 30 percent of the total amount may be charged any time after booking.
• 70 percent of the total amount will be charged at least 30 days prior to arrival.
4. Children and extra bed policy
• All children are welcome.
• One child under 2 years is charged EUR 12 per stay in a child’s cot/crib.
• The maximum number of children’s cots/cribs in a room is 1.
• The maximum age of children (currently 12) that can stay for free in a room will automatically correspond to the child age.
• WiFi is available and is provided free of charge in accommodations where wifi-internet has been made possible.
• Parking is subject to availability. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).